My Family Sticker

My Family Sticker


How To Access Pages, Links & Files

***All pages, links and files are accessible by clicking on the blue highlighted area throughout the blog.***




Monday, June 22, 2009

The BEST Father’s Day Present






For Father’s Day, MONK made his father a card. The card said:


You have always been there for me when I needed you. You helped when I struggled with my work and taught me everything I needed to know. The advice you have given me has made me a wiser person. You have prepared me for the future. You are the best father a kid could ever hope to have.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that would be the best present!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! What a sweet young man!

Amazing_Grace said...

If course when MONK made my Mother's Day card last month, all it said inside was "Happy Mother's Day". LOL! Just goes to show where I sit on the totem pole.